Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hi, I'm Helam... Can I flirt with you???

Here he is.. Mr, America.. Eating a sucker and falling asleep!!! TO FUNNY
This boy is a FLIRT! I think he gets it from his daddy... He gives the cutest little eye brow wag I have ever seen on a young person..
Yesterday marked Helams 6th month of life. And I guess I could say it has been one heck of a ride for this kid. He has sisters who dote on him constantly, and are so mothering to him. I don't know what I am going to do when they all go back to school.

During this last month, Helam has been able to start to sit up (no one holding him up) by himself. He decided to take on this milestone while we were camping. I couldn't believe it! He is growing up so much...

He loves to eat. He has been trying to get my food for months, so I finally have broken down and started to feed him baby food. He loves it all. He eats entire jars of it and then wants more. I have had to restrict him, because he gets major tummy aches, because he eats so fast. Also this month, he has fallen in LOVE with Popsicles. They must feel really good to his upper teeth, because he has two coming in. Seriously, this boy is growing to fast!

He loves his brothers and sisters so much. He is always wanting to know what they are doing. Hence this picture. I was trying to get a shot of all three of them, and all he wanted to do was look at Korban and Emer. What a character!

I am so proud to be a mother and so greatful that I have these kids! I am also so glad that El and I received the inspiration to have Helam. Even though I was sure he was going to be a girl and I was going to name "her" Ester.
I can't wait to see how much Helam grows this next month. He changes everyday and I thank God that he is allowing me to be with him so I can see these changes.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast!
    Samantha looks so much like you.
    Your kids are to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a chubby face...he is adorable!! He has every reason to be a flirt!! :) He is growing so fast, how the time flies!!

    ReplyDelete