Monday, October 25, 2010

its a birthday party

I was not the greatest at the picture taking during the twins birthday party. I wish I would have taken pictures of all of the fun things.. Bummer me..

So here is how it went:

First we greeted all of the guests. We had 11 of the 12 girls come to the party who were invited. That made for a crazy amount of girls... They all made their own birthday hats. All of the girls were very creative. I was impressed!

Then the girls broke off into teams and went on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. It was so much fun to see them running all over the place. They had to find birthday party items. I wish I still had the list so I could put it all in the blog and a picture of all the things they were able to get, but alas, I'm a looser!

Then they all came back and we had pizza, cake and ice cream and did presents! The twins made out like little bandits! They got everything the could have wished for and more!

Morgan and Kylah both had so much fun and I'm so glad. I was stressing like crazy over this party. They both also told me that this was the best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment