Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NoWHATber...

HOW is it already November? It is crazy town to me how the days, months, years just fly by!

I remember being a kid and thinking THIS is the LONGEST day ever!!! Or this is the longest drive ever (when just traveling up to the Zoo). Does this happen to everyone?

In just a couple of weeks Thanksgiving will be here then shortly after that Christmas then shortly after that NEW BABY will be two years old!


I sometimes wonder how long the days feel to my kids. Are they wondering why the days are just dragging by? Or are then wondering why they are flying by? Who knows!

I really love this time of year! I have started to draw out some of the projects that I am going to be doing in the next couple of weeks and I am so excited about them. I have decided that I will do a bit of a craft section once they are all done... So if any of you who read this mess of a blog would like to send me some ideas of projects that would be fitting for the Holiday season that would be awesome...

Til next time here is a little quote "don't stop make it pop DJ blow my speakers up"

No comments:

Post a Comment