1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Walt "Chip" Lincolnhoker (I know, right!?!)
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? That depends on your definition of "first love" I can't remember loving anyone the way I love El.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Who knows... I am sure it was beer. Sadly I used to take sips off of my parents drinks when I was little when they weren't looking. I'm surprised I'm not a boozer!
4. What was your FIRST job? Hardees.. I miss Hardees
5. What was your FIRST car? My 64 Chrysler New Yorker! The coolest car ever.. It had a square stirring wheel and push button transmission.. I loved that car!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I haven't been text today
7. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Korban.. He has been sick with a fever and a cough..
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I don't remember.. I moved alot as a kid, so I don't remember any of my teachers names until 3rd grade. Her name was Mrs. Peterson.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Phoenix AZ
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? I would say my first real best friend was Heather Hansen, and thanks to face book we still talk.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? probably my grandmas house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? El..
13. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? My step-sister Melissa's..
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Nursed the baby
15. FIRST tattoo? Butterfly, if I could, I would get more.
16. FIRST piercing? My ears
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? None! How sad. But one day I am totally traveling the world!
18. FIRST movie your remember seeing? Wizard of Oz
19. When was your FIRST detention? Middle school. I hated turning in homework, so I would have to stay in detention and do it. That lasted almost my entire 8th grade year..
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah