Wednesday, March 31, 2010

owwchy

Helam is becoming so mobile that at times it is hard for me to catch up with him. He climbs onto everything. The chairs, couches, coffee table. Today he even managed to climb onto the dining room table (not an easy task). But even with all of his climbing adventures, he has managed to not get hurt.
And today, thus far he has managed to only trip over a pillow and bite his lip all the way through!
When it happened all he could do was cry owwchy. There was lots of blood and I was afraid that I would need to take him into the doc. But after about 20 minutes the bleeding stopped and he was off again trying to climb on something.

1 comment:

  1. I bit through my lip when I was about that age. I don't want to make you sad but I still have a scar from it. I totally dig it, it shows character.

    ReplyDelete