Monday, June 14, 2010

Changes... Have I already used this title?

Where to begin... I'm not even sure I want to write this post. Blogging just doesn't seem a top priority..
RECAP: El and I had our 8th anniversary. It has been an amazing 8 years. I don't have any of our wedding pictures scanned in, but I will do that one day. This is what is sad,this is the most recent picture of El and I together, and it was taken September 2009. At least I didn't post in one from 04... That is what happens when you have a million kids and you or your husband are the ones taking all of the pictures..

The kids had their last day of school on June 4th. They were all glad to be done so they could start their summer vacation. But it really hasn't seemed like summer. The weather has been yucky..
We just got home from a camping trip with my Mom and family and it rained the entire time. YUCK.. So, I didn't take any pictures. Mostly because I was lazy... SHOCKER!!!!!!!! We took our travel trailer out for its maiden voyage. It was great.. There is nothing like being hunkered down in your camping trailer while the rain in pouring. And the best part, we have a furnace so I stayed warm!

Onto the changes.. Our house is due to be finally sold in this next week. That is a huge relief. We are so ready to be all moved out of there and not have to deal with the stress of our house selling.. :)
*quick story* In December of last year, I told El that I had a really strong feeling that he was going to be laid off from his job. Well nothing happened, and he probed around and he didn't hear of any layoffs so it was all good. Then in March, he got a call from his boss about how their company is doing a re-organization. So, El and I went to the temple and we were reassured that whatever happens, happens and to just be prepared. So that is what we have been doing. We have been preparing. Last week he got the news that he is going to be laid off and that this Friday is going to be his last day. WE are not worried! So please don't be concerned for us. We have a plan and we are going with it. (more on that to come later)
I just wanted to put it down that I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me and my family so much.. We are truly blessed and we know that as long as we do what we are supposed to do, he will take care of us...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Angie, I just LOVE your faith, what an inspiration you are to me! PLEASE let us know if there is anything we can do, and WOO HOO for selling the house, what a relief. I CAN'T wait for the reunion by the way. Tell me what me and Jake are in charge of again so I can get working on it.
    LOVE ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog layout! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that you guys were able to be inspired and are prepared for something like that! It can be pretty scary, but you are a great example of faith and relying on the Lord! Good luck with everything. We miss you guys and need to hang out again!!

    ReplyDelete