Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddies...

Here is to all of the daddies out there.. I know that I have had my fair share of them. I am blessed to have a Dad who loves me and my kids, a Grandpa who loved me so much and it is sad that I don't remember much about him, and a Grandpa who married my Grandma and has been a true hero to me.Here is my dad with 5 of the 7.. Who knows where Samantha and Emer are, but I'm glad I have this picture... My Dad is so funny with kids. He just loves them to death!
This is my Grandpa Roy. He passed away when I was 3 years old. I don't remember much about him, but I do remember sitting in my highchair and he would read me the funnies.. He would also play his ukulele and sing to me... I can't wait to be able to sit with him and talk about all that I want to know...


This is my Gramps! He is my hero!!! I love him so much! He has been my daddy when I didn't have one. He is such a special person who has such great love in his heart.. I am so grateful that he married my Grams... I can't imagine my life without him!

And to my sweet husband! He is the greatest dad... He took on my 3 as his own. They are just as much his as the other 4.. Who in the world besides my gramps would do that??? I love him dearly....

No comments:

Post a Comment