Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mr. Manners

Helam is not a talker. Well, if you call a whole lot of blabber taking then I guess you could say he is. He used to say meeemeee (mommy) and has decided to cut that one out of the vocab. So he only says a few things like oottoo, ouch, bubbles and dada. Today while Korban was saying wee, he decided to chime in.



He just started this, and I decided not to miss the opportunity and I was able record it (whew). Now I have proof that he can talk and if he decides to stop talking all together I am going to extort him for all of his cuteness with this video.
O.. And El buzzed Helam's head... Now, I like to refer to him as Zebra Boy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ange, I can't get your videos to work!!! I want to see the one of your roadtrip and it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong, let me know k! Sounds like quite the adventure!

    ReplyDelete