Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to you Erk



This Friday, September 17th would be my cousin Eric's 23rd birthday.
I have been thinking about him a lot lately and wasn't sure how to celebrate his "earthly" birthday this year. So I thought that I would make him a movie.
This movie is really more for myself and my family and anyone who wants to experience his awesomeness first hand!

I can't help but wonder what the last 2 years in pictures of him would look like. I am sure that Heavenly Father is making a great scrapbook of Eric memories for all of us to view once we are reunited.

The song choices.. Well the first is one that I LOVE and the second one is more for my Aunt Lynda. It is a song that she learned how to play on the piano when Eric was a young boy.. I put it in more for her, because I love her and I think she is one of the bravest people on this planet! She is a ROCK!

Happy Birthday Erk... I love you and miss you!
XO
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment