Wednesday, January 5, 2011

waiting...

Happy New Year!

Winter! BLAH!!! I am ready for Spring already!

The sun is so awesome today, but it is so deceiving. I feel like we are on the top of the hill looking down towards warmth, fun and life!

I can't wait for all of the amazing things that the spring, summer and fall will have in store for us. I can't wait to be out at the 240. I can't wait to ride 4 wheelers. I can't wait for Helam to eat dirt again.

Speaking of Helam, he turns 2 this week. TWO! I know I say this alot, but how is it he is growing so fast? He is such an amazing person who tries my patients each and every day. He makes me want to pull out all of the gray hairs he is giving me. But I LOVE HIM so much, it makes my heart ache.
Also on Helams birthday, Emer will be getting baptized. She is so excited and so am I!

I love this journey. I love my family. I love winter too, but spring, summer and fall are my true loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment