Wednesday, February 9, 2011

excitment!

When reading this, please sing in your loudest voice, or your head "I'm so EXCITED" by the pointer sisters...

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! We are going to our BFF's next week and I couldn't be more happy! I am looking forward to hanging out and just doing nothing!

It reminds me of when I was in the 3rd grade and my Grams and Gramps took me to California to pick up my Aunt Lynda and Michael and Bryan.. We decided that during that trip we would go to Disneyland. It was the greatest time of my life! I rode home with my Aunt in her car and almost the entire way home we listened to the pointer sisters on tape... It was SO awesome! I wish I knew how to use my scanner so I could scan in some pictures of that trip..
California trips as a kid were the best. I loved going! That first trip we drove in this little grey Toyota. It was such a little fun car. (I inherited that car when I was 17)... Then about a year later my Grandparents got a motor home.. THE COOLEST! We took that thing to California every chance we got (at least that is how I remember it!) O how I miss that motor home! The funnest thing to do during trips was to sit in the overhead and watch all of the world before me.. Such great memories!

I am so excited to take this long road trip to Arizona with my family. I am more excited to go towards the warmth... This Utah weather is crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment