Monday, April 25, 2011

and then???

So much to say... I haven't really felt like blogging to much over the last little bit. Life gets away from me and before I know it, it is the end of April...


So, I will try to catch up on all that has happened..

March: Was a real craptastic month! Really! My Grandpa got really sick and was in the hospital for 3 days. He was going down hill, so we brought him home to be with his family. And WOW there was alot of family here.. It was so good to have everyone here to be with him in his final days. He passed away on March 18th 2011 at 12:18 PM.. It was such a sad day for all of us, but such a wonderful day for him...


Time kind of stands still when you loose someone you love so much... I don't know how to really deal with the loss of him. He was more than my Grandpa. He was my Dad.. He taught me so much in this life and I truly miss his presence here!


April: Has been a whirl wind of crazy! El and I decided to take a vacation with all of the kids to California for spring break... BUT, those are other posts! The thing that I really wanted to mention is, on the day that we were leaving April 15th, my baby sister had the cutest little baby girl... Her name is Ellieann... SHE is so cute! I was afraid that I wasn't going to see her before we left town, so I dropped by the hospital on our way out just to see my sister.. And low and behold, the baby had just been born!!! I was so excited to see her!!! I didn't get to hold her until yesterday (easter) because we had just gotten home!!! She is lovely.. I love snuggling her! Pictures to come soon...


1 comment:

  1. Angie, I am so sorry, I know how hard it can be. It's important that you take your time dealing with it, there's no magical number of time that takes it away......you will always think of him and keep him close. Take those awesome memories and keep sharing them with your kiddos, it's important to talk about our loved ones and especially ones that touch us so much. Thinking of you:)

    ReplyDelete