Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Pictures of my Babies

Samantha

Morgan

Kylah

Emer

Korban

Gannon
Because school pictures cost me an arm, leg and my first born, I try to take my own pictures of the kids to save some money. Don't get me wrong, I still purchase the tiniest package because it is the cheapest.
This year, we took them in my grandma's back yard. I usually take them under the apple tree and the kids are standing on a cute ladder, but this year she had this beautiful pumpkin!
Now if only I could get my boys to sit still long enough to take a good picture!!! Maybe next year.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Angie!! I miss you and your dang cute kids!!! They are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I hear ya, school pics do cost a lot, and man you have a lot more to buy for then me. I think you did a fabulous job! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures!! You did a good job! I must agree with you too, that pumpkin is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures of you cute kids they are all adorable. they look like professional pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the pictures are wonderful. The girls look beautiful and the boys like imps!

    ReplyDelete