Happy New Year! It is so strange how all of a sudden one year is gone and another is starting.
Here are my top five things that I would like to do this new year.. We will see if they happen.
1. Have a new baby.. (Yeah, it will happen eventually..or will it??) :)
2. Have a nice lawn.. Our lawn has suffered the last 2 years, but it is my mission this spring to make it look so good! Kind of lame I know.. But hey I need a nice soft lawn..
3. Be more patient!!! growing up I was told many a time that patients is not one of my virtues. and it really isn't. But I am gonna try dang it!
4. Not complain about laundry.. I'm just gonna do it and deal with it.. No more complaining!! (yeah right) :)
5. Potty train Gannon.. We will see how that goes.. I'm sure it will involve more poo than I want to deal with!
Happy New Year everyone!! I have great faith that it will be good!!!