Sunday, April 26, 2009

Gannon the Great!













Dear Gannon,
Yesterday was your 3rd birthday! Wow you are getting so old & big.. You are such an amazing person and I am so glad that you are my son!
Currently you are totally into Spider Man. You carry around a black spider man toy that you got from Mc.Donalds and when you can't find it, you freak out! I hope that you grow out of that phase of you life soon. But I'm guessing you wont!
This last year, you have grown so much! You love to wrestle with Korban and Emer and when your not wanting to beat the crap out of them, you are the sweetest brother ever!
Lately you have also started to say "I love you too" when ever the need strikes you. Which is pretty often. I love how you say it, and I really love it when you say it when I need to hear it! You are such a calming person to me!
I hope that this next year is a fun one for you! I will try to be a cool and imaginative mom who will keep you entertained!
Thank you for being my son and for being an amazing part of this family!
Happy Birthday Big Boy!
XO
MOMMA

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. I bet he will love to look back at that in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe he is 3 already! Kids are great to watch grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a thoughtful mom!!! Good job on raising such wonderful kids!

    ReplyDelete