Friday, December 10, 2010

not so good parenting...

The one word that I would use to describe Helam right now would be spaz. Ever since he became mobile he really gets into everything! He climbs on everything, opens every cupboard(even the ones with child locks) and is just all around unlike any other child I have had!

So to my greatest pleasure, two weeks ago he started to like to watch movies.. (yea) Mainly Toy Story 3 (which by the way if I have to watch it with him once more I might go crazy). I was SOOOO happy! It was actually nice to have 90 or so minutes to get things done! Now he likes to watch Finding Nemo! WHEW...

I would say that it isn't great parenting on my part to ask him if he would like to watch "NEMO" or "SLINK"every time he is under foot, or wanting to destroy something but I would just like to state for the record that he is still getting his daily exercises in!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Ang! He is darling!!! I can't believe how big he looks! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete