Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Quickity Quick...

I made a promise to myself last month that I would blog more. HUM.. Didn't happen and that makes me sad. I really had alot to blog about, but didn't find the time!

PTC: The girls and Korban all did really well on their report cards and all of their teachers had great things to say about them during PTC or SEP or o my goodness what could you possible have to tell me that I don't already know... SO, we decided to have an Ice Cream party for all of their successes. El and I took all the kids to Dans and they got to pick out all of their yummy favorites. While checking out the young man who was ringing us up asked what it was all for and I let him know it was for good grades. He nodded in approval and then asked when he could show up.. :)

SNOW: There was a flurry of excitement of the proposed "Blizzard of 2010" yikes! The weekend before we got about a foot of snow, so I was SO excited for the upcoming blizzard. The city shut down! Schools were closing! It was going to be a Thanksgiving Miracle. It really just turned out to be the biggest weather disappointment of the century! I am sure it had effects all over the state, but East Millcreek! But to my greatest enjoyment, on Sunday it started to snow and it didn't stop until Monday afternoon... 12 more inches later and we are well on our way of having the greatest snow ever!!!! I hope that the snow keeps on coming and that on Christmas morning we will all be able to enjoy the warm snow gear we will be getting...

December: I woke up this morning feeling anxious! I LOVE December! We have 4 of our own little families birthdays this month on top of about 300 others in both sides of our families...
But there is a sadness about it. Samantha will be an official TEEN! That breaks my heart abit. I look at her everyday and still see that little baby... El will be turning 35.. He told me yesterday that he feels that 35 is an OLD age. I have to agree. I never thought that I would like a 35 year old! HA... But I do like him. Emer will be 8 this month. She is so over the moon about being baptised. This is my baby girl... O how I wish she would just stay little..
As for me I will be 33 this month. What should I tell my almost 33 year old self? TO TAKE A CHILL PILL... 33 isn't that big of a deal! Embrace it! Love it! o and don't forget to go out of the 32's with a BANG!!!

Christmas: What can I say, I love Christmas! Who doesn't? (EL!) We have been decorating and I have been crafting. I have yet to post pics of my crafts, but before I divvy them up today I will take pics and hopefully post them before 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment