Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One month shy of One...

How is it that my baby is already 11 months old? For the record I am in complete denial of how old my son is! I find it unfair that this time has just flown by. I have tried to keep him small but that really didn't work. I can remember at 2 months old, he was already wearing 6 month old clothes. Now, he wears 24 month clothes. So Helam I have two words for you, UN FAIR!!! I LOVE this picture. He is so cute, and eats anything he can off of the floor!
Helam loves his brothers and sisters so much! He truly has brought our family closer together!

These last two pictures are from our journey at PCMC. The one on top is him in the CT machine, and the next one is the morning after all of the drama of the sweet potatoes. He is feeling much better and was ready to go home!

4 comments:

  1. What darling pictures of your boy! He is so cute and SO big. I can't believe he is already almost one either...
    And WOW, what a saga from your last post. I hate doctors and all that mess. I am glad that everyone is doing well after all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have had a crazy last few weeks girl!! I can't believe that about the sweet potatoes, how random is that? I'm glad that he is okay, and that you are okay, Mastitis is the worst!!! Hang in there. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is huge! And completely cute! The pics in the hospital are tear jerkers. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little guy! I bet grandma was so worried! I am glad he is okay!

    ReplyDelete