Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
Thank you Traci for taggin me.. I am pretty boring as you will soon find out..
1. I don't go the grocery store alone. I hate it!! I think it is more of a paranoia than a quirk.
2. Re-arranging is the greatest thing.. I love to re-arrange the bedrooms, living room, kitchen.. Anything.. The thing that sucks is my house is small and I can only move things so much, before it never seems different.
3. Laundry is of the devil. As many of you know, I hate laundry.. Switching it from washer to dryer, then folding, then putting away.. I am still awaiting the invention that does it all for me, and I never have to do it again..
4. I love to organize.. But not my own things..
5. I would love to work full time and have El stay home. The reason... I love to work.. Especially under pressure. I miss working alot, but I do love staying home with my family.
6. I like to dance with my kids. We dance alot! When I was a kid, my mom always would turn the stereo (yes I said Stereo) on and we would dance while we worked around the house or just to have fun.. I like to do the same with my kids.
Here are the 6 lucky people that I tag.. Kariann, Cheri, Tiffany, Tamar, Heather & Jenn