Friday, May 9, 2008

Gannon...

Gannon is starting to talk.. For a while now he has been able to say Momma & Dadda and that is a given.. He also has been able to say two for a couple of months.. But until recently that is all he will say.. This morning as the dog was out side, Gannon goes to the door, looks out and says "DOOD" I assume that is dog.. I look at El and say "did you hear that?? He said dog.." He is also saying things like "whats that" (but not that simply.. it is in his own way.. )
I love this stage of kid life.. 2 years is a cool age.. All of my kids were so sweet and loving then.. Now I have a 10 year old who thinks she is 20 and two 8 year olds who think they are the cats meow... A 5 year old who just can't understand why she still hasn't been able to start school and a 3 1/2 year old who thinks that potty training is the worst thing in this entire world.. But at 2 years old everything is cool.. Gannon is so easy going.. He chills out with his dad to watch TV and he loves to play outside and eat dirt... What could be better!?!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! You have kids at every stage. I can't wait to have a big family. Then I can ask you how you did it :)

    ReplyDelete